Join The Cancer Family Care Team
Cancer Family Care’s mission is to strengthen the well-being and alleviate the suffering
of any child, adult, or family coping with cancer.
By joining our team, you will help to compassionately empower strength in our clients every day.
Therapist (20-32 hours weekly)
- Counsel children and adults, handling the impact of cancer, through counseling, education, and referral in individual, family and/or group settings. Locations will include the main office, one satellite office location and/or area schools as needed.
- Director of Clinical Services
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling
- LISW or LPCC – Licensure in Ohio or within one year of receiving independent licensure
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with proof of auto insurance
- Provide direct service: intake, diagnostic assessment and 3 modalities of counseling; individual, family and group
- Provide office based and tele-health counseling to adults
- Provide school based and office counseling to children and adolescents
- Coordinate client care with other service providers; advocacy, referrals and case management
- Maintain written and electronic records as prescribed
- Other duties as assigned
Interested parties may send their resume and cover letter to Holly Eary, Director of Clinical Services at email@example.com.