Join The Cancer Family Care Team
Cancer Family Care’s mission is to strengthen the well-being and alleviate the suffering
of any child, adult, or family coping with cancer.
By joining our team, you will help to compassionately empower strength in our clients every day.
THERAPIST/PART-TIME (15-20 hrs/week)
- Counsel children and adults, handling the impact of cancer, through counseling, education, and referral in individual, family and/or group settings.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling
- LISW or LPCC – licensure in Ohio or within one year of receiving independent licensure
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with proof of automobile insurance.
- Provide direct service: intake, diagnostic assessment and 3 modalities of counseling: individual, family and group
- Provide office based and telehealth counseling to adults
- Provide school based and office counseling to children and adolescents
- Coordinate client care with other service providers: advocacy, referrals and case management
- Maintain written and electronic records as prescribed
- Other duties as assigned
If interested, please send your resume to Holly Eary at email@example.com